How To Create Amazing Content Using Instagram Story Apps
Every day, Instagram Stories are watched by half a billion users. The amount of suffering that would be caused by just one of my improv shows is roughly equivalent to all of my previous shows combined!
I don’t think using these numbers will be a problem for you if you’re a social media manager. Your Instagram stories provide you with the opportunity to reach your followers easily. Moreover, if you expand the range of apps which make telling stories even more captivating, you will be able to expand your creativity to limitless heights.
Whether you’re a brand new Instagram user or are just trying to get your story to convert, here are our favorite cool tools to help you cut through the clutter and create content that will stand out.
You might also find it useful to read our Instagram Story Apps blog post if you’re looking for some inspiration for engaging Instagram posts, too.
Apps Marketers Need To Know About For Best Instagram Stories
Spark AR Studio From Facebook
With the release of the upcoming Facebook-owned Spark AR Studio, you no longer need to be a coder to create your own interactive augmented reality experiences. Despite the fact that filters have been around since 2017, we are now in the midst of filtermania.
There are so many possibilities here, whether it’s creating a makeover filter for your cosmetics brand or an AR quiz to determine what kind of nut I am, this is a real chance to put your own stamp on users’ Stories.
The key features are as follows:
- Free sample projects for people to use.
- Facebook and Instagram icon templates
- for people to use
- Face, hand, or touch tracking, or light, audio, or 3D objects can be used
Hootsuite For Best Instagram Stories
It is a good idea to plan and create Story content in advance, and then use Hootsuite to post it at an optimal time to get the most followers. I have written a how-to guide for those of you who are really keen to learn how to master the art of Story scheduling in advance.
Key features include:
- Create content ahead of time to post at your own pace
- allowing you to edit your images in the dashboard when you need to
- post stories from your desktop or mobile device
VSCO To Create Insta Stories
It’s the gold standard for photo editing (no matter whether you identify as a VSCO girl or not), with a whole range of professionally-looking editing presets, as well as highly detailed tools for adjusting color, texture, and lighting.
Having access to high-definition RAW photos from your professional camera makes it easy to import and make adjustments on the fly, so you can be proud of your snaps even if your phone-tography skills are less than stellar.
Key features include:
- Subscribers receive 10 presets for free (there are 200+ presets available for paid subscribers)
- Editing tools and textures available at no extra charge
- This includes video editing, color correction and more
- This allows you to make montages with videos, photos and shapes
With our innovative animated backdrops, you can choose from a library of animated gifs and cute images, or you can add your own custom photo stickers to customize the experience even more. Customize the speed and movements of the cascading graphics in order to make your personalized video wallpaper even more fascinating and exciting.
- The pattern has 23 pre-set options, as well as tools to allow the layout and movement of the pattern to be customized
- Export the gif, video or HD picture to your computer in one of the following formats:
Stop motion clips with attention-grabbing effects can be made with it. In addition, it walks you through the best methods and techniques for creating a perfectly polished final video.
- Easily shoot a ghosted image by overlapping it
- on a video editing tool
- then adding music (premium only)
- The interval timer and the one-shot timer
With these tools, you will be able to make your Instagram Stories truly stand out from the crowd. If you’re new to Stories, get creative, try out some new things, and see what works best for your brand first-hand.